Bienvenid@s!

Es la perfección hecha Domina. Es una impecable combinación de Mujer extremadamente atractiva, dominante, exigente al extremo, increíblemente perversa, con un delicado toque de sofisticación y al mismo tiempo inteligente, contenedora y capaz de sacar de cada uno de sus esclavos lo mejor para lograr de ellos entrega total y servicio inmejorable.

She is the perfect Domina. She is the exact combination of a most attractive, dominant and incredibly strict and demanding Lady, with a touch of soft sophistication as well as extremely intelligent, caring and loving always able to get the best from each slave in order to serve Her.


jueves, noviembre 09, 2006

A special Mistress

If your idea of a Mistress is around a Lady wearing a leather catsuit with 6” heels and tall boots while holding a big lash in her hands…..you are in the wrong place.My style is based on whatever is sexy, erotic, psychological and not just on discretional and extensive punishment.

I am capricious, perverse and creative, but my slaves enjoy serving me even when that may include the highest humiliations.I am not an ordinary Mistress, my erotic power makes males do anything in order to surrender at my feet by their own will and not compulsorily.

My slaves exist just to make my life easier and as pleasant as a Lady deserves and always under my terms. Everything they do is for my satisfaction and knowing I am satisfied is the only pleasure they may have while serving me, because it is my fantasies and desires the ones to be considered, not theirs.

I like and enjoy taking the best from each slave in order to be used and even abused for my benefit. My slaves know the meaning of total surrender to a true Goddess who requieres from each one a total and sincere commitment with their Mistress.I never accept a “no” as an answer and, although my slaves are always free to accept or refuse any of my requirements, a negative answer means they are out of my queendom for ever.

Everyone who has worked enough to earn a place as a slave of mine knows about the state of submission that my simple presence means, feels his Mistress in every moment and aspect of his life and exists only for me, carrying my collar deep inside as discovers that imagination is more important than logic.

Welcome to my blog, read about me and enjoy it

Maitresse Claude

No hay comentarios: